Get our newsletter straight to your inbox
Success! You're on the list. But check your junk mail folder.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
- Thank you and farewell to our coordinator, Ticky
- Help tackle poverty in Lincolnshire: how to support Fareshare to distribute surplus food to people
- A Lincolnshire Breadbasket: what would a Lincolnshire loaf be like?
- Local food ecosystems: notes from the Tamar Valley
- Who’s responsible for food waste: time to look at the big picture?
- Campaign: school food for all
- Food hub workshops in Lincoln
- How the Open Food Network addresses inequalities
- Good Food Movement: welcome to Amie, our new coordinator
- How to eat more plants: five brilliant veggie/vegan places in Lincoln
- Condiment Club
- Wilder Doddington & The Oxford Real Farming Conference
- Low income families miss out
- Food in a changing climate: ecological redirection with Julien Etienne
- Christmas gift guide: original ideas for good food gifts
- TastEd wins BBC Food & Farming Award
- Mint Lane’s New Condiment Club
- Open Food Network – workshops in Lincoln
- The Future of Wheat/Bread event
- Winter HAF clubs
- Middle World Farm
- Edible Grimsby #GrowCookShare
- Research into Food Hubs
- Lincolnshire on the Better Food Traders map
- New Film featuring Lincolnshire Seed Guardian
- O’Rourke Talks
- Three High Street Bakers
- Don Com Farm
- Food Shortages
- Greater Lincolnshire Bronze Award
- Food for the Planet
- Local Food Ecosystems
May 2022 –
- Greater Together
- Government Obesity Strategy
- Time to eat at school?
- HAF clubs
- Crisis in Ukraine
- Friendship through food
- Happy Christmas!
- Christmas gift guide
- Holiday reading
- Farewell to Prof. Nigel Curry
- Lincoln Community Grocery
- The High Sheriff’s Harvest Supper
- Bread & Roses – food in Boston
- Fareshare moves to Lincoln
- Foodbank referrals go online
- Sustain’s Local Food Infrastructure report
May 2021 –
- Food Poverty in Lincoln During Covid 19
- Easing the food crisis in COVID
- Good to Grow
- Lincolnshire Food Partnership to Research Food Hubs
- Learning from the Lincolnshire Food Partnership
- Agricultural Valuers at the front line of tackling food poverty
- Second Helpings: food support in Stamford
- Veg-out Lincoln develops support for local families
- Incredible Edible Talks overview
- Ropsley Market Garden
- St Giles Garden City
- Care Farming
- Eudaimonia Flies High for the Lincolnshire Foodbanks;
- Social prescribing: food projects can improve physical & mental health;
- Incredible Edible in Lincolnshire: reconnecting with food;
- How much food will £30 buy you?
- Highlights from the Oxford Real Farming Conference;
- Food Hubs: a great place for different food ideas to come together?
- Mint Lane Café: a surprise Christmas present!
- The LFP Goes County-wide;
- A membership supermarket for the County;
- Lincoln Towns Fund: carbon reduction and tackling food poverty;
- Lincolnshire Emergency Assistance Scheme;
- Become a Veg Advocate;
- Move and Food Grantham;
- Rethinking Food at the Lincoln City Football Club.
- National Food Strategy launch;
- National Obesity Strategy;
- Fresh food to local foodbanks;
- Igor joins the media team.
Covid 19 Special Issue, March 2020